Genuine Bayer Aspirin
- Fast, Safe Pain Relief Plus The Life Saving Benefits of Aspirin
Uses temporarily relieves
- menstrual pain,
- muscle pain,
- pain and fever of colds,
- minor pain of arthritis.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet):
325 mg Aspirin per tablet. Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Carnauba Wax*, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Powdered Cellulose, Triacetin.
*May contain this ingredient.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours, or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing) or shock.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation (blood thinning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- redness or swelling is present.
- fever lasts more than 3 days.
- new symptoms occur.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Read more about Bayer Aspirin Original information
• More Photos of Bayer Aspirin Original
• FAQs about Bayer Aspirin Original
• Product reviews for Bayer Aspirin Original