Super HeavyWeight Gainer
- All Natural.
- Up to 1200 calories in a single glass!
- 66g of Protein per serving!
Champion Nutrition defines the state-of-the-art in Gainers once again. At 1200 calories per glass, Super Heavyweight Gainer has more calories and protein (up to 66 grams) per glass (refers to a 20 oz glass) than any gainer ever! Its irresistible flavors utilize a new technology we call, Double-Melted-Ice-Cream.
To Gain Mass You Need Lots and Lots of Calories!
In fact nothing else will work without calories! The athletes that discover this are the ones that gain the mass. The rest don't. You May Need 6000 Calories A Day to Gain the Kind of Mass You Want. Too Many Athletes Struggle on Less Than Half This Number! Let's do the math. If you eat just three regular meals a day at 900 calories each, and add three SHWG (refers to Super HeavyWeight Gainer) shakes at 3600 calories, you've just taken in a whopping 6300 calories! No bloat - No Problem. No Other Gainers Has What Super HeavyWeight Has! Packed with vitamins and minerals, protein, and even fiber to keep everything working right. SHWG is the finest and most advanced gainer on the planet, bar none!
Plus Super HeavyWeight Gainer contains these ingredients to help control fat:
- Citrimax (Hydroxycitrate) - To help reduce the amount of carbohydrate that gets converted to control fat.
- Chromium - To help drive aminos and carbs into muscle tissue where they can give you massive size without fat.
- MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides) - Give you energy to recover fast with less conversion to fat.
Use Super HeavyWeight Gainer Up to 3 Times a Day:
- Mid-Morning - Have your first shake before lunch. Don't go more than 2.5 hours without a quality high calorie meal (with at least 50 grams of protein) to maximize muscle gains. Keep your body saturated with calories and you will maximize gains. Otherwise, you may be chewing-up precious muscle for energy.
- Pre-Workout - 1 to 1.5 hours before training, drink SHWG to guarantee you get the most powerful workout possible without cannibalizing muscle for energy.
- Post-Workout - Have another delicious SHWG shake immediately after training to feed your hungry muscles. This is when your muscles may take in as much as 85% of the nutrients they will use over the next 24 hours for growth and recovery! Miss this and you may miss the boat for muscle growth.
More Calories, Less Saturated Fat!
Each serving of Super HeavyWeight Gainer gives you more fat calories than one 20 oz premium ice cream milkshake, yet it contains less saturated fat - 48% less saturated fat. Plus Super Heavyweight Gainer is fortified and it contains essential fatty acids. So if you want calories, Super HeavyWeight Gainer gives them to you, the right way! For muscle-building, this product is intended to be used in conjunction with a safe and intense program of physical exercise.
For 1200 Calories: Gradually add 4 scoops of SHWG into 2 cups (16 oz or 500 ml) of cold milk with continuous mixing. If you wish to limit your fat calories by 30% of the total calories, mix SHWG in 2 cups of water instead of milk (if you are not used to high calorie meals, drink slowly over a 1/2 hour period). Use Up to 3 Times Daily: Mid-Morning, Pre-Workout (1 to 1.5 hours before training) and immediately after training. Eat at least 4 meals of regular food each day. If you are not physically active or if you are concerned about gaining fat, limit yourself to one serving a day 1 hour prior to training for the first month so you can assess any fat gain. The adjust your intake accordingly.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value/2 cups milk
Calories from Fat 260
Total Fat 29 g 45%
Saturated Fat 9 g 45%
Polyunsaturated Fat 6 g
Monounsaturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 110 mg 37%
Sodium 490 mg 20%
Potassium 1,130 mg 32%
Total Carbohydrate 108 g 36%
Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 50 g 100%
Vitamin C 30 mg 50%
Calcium 500 mcg 50%
Iron 9 mg 50%
Vitamin D 200 IU 50%
Vitamin E 45 IU 150%
Biotin 150 mcg 50%
Chloride 170 mg 5%
Chromium 60 mcg 50%
Copper 1 mg 50%
Folate 200 mcg 50%
Iodine 75 mcg 50%
Magnesium 200 mg 50%
Manganese 1 mg 50%
Molybdenum 15 mcg 20%
Niacin 10 mg 50%
Pantothenic Acid 5 mg 50%
Phosphorus 300 mg 30%
Selenium 21 mcg 30%
Vitamin A (20% as Beta Carotene) 2,000 IU 40%
Vitamin B12 3 mcg 50%
Vitamin B6 1 mg 50%
Zinc 8 mg 50%
Riboflavin 850 mcg 50%
Thiamin 750 mcg 50%
Citrimax 550 mg
Ingredients: Peptol-99 (Proprietary Protein-Amino Acid Blend Which Contains: Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Egg Albumen, Glycine), Fructose, Metacarb-99 (Proprietary Carbohydrate Blend Which Contains: Low Glycemic Index Maltodextrin and Enzyme-Modified Food Starch), Calorex Lipids (Proprietary Oil Blend Which Contains: Canola Oil, Safflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides), Lowfat Dutch Cocoa, Whey, Milk Powder, Butter Powder, Vitamin-Mineral Blend Consisting of: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Beta-Carotene, Boron Proteinate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Gluconate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Soy Lecithin (as an Emulsifier), Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia), Salt, Natural Flavoring.
• Read more about Super HeavyWeight Gainer, Double Fudge Chocolate 6.6 lb, Champion Nutrition information
• More Photos of Super HeavyWeight Gainer, Double Fudge Chocolate 6.6 lb, Champion Nutrition
• FAQs about Super HeavyWeight Gainer, Double Fudge Chocolate 6.6 lb, Champion Nutrition
• Product reviews for Super HeavyWeight Gainer, Double Fudge Chocolate 6.6 lb, Champion Nutrition
Order Cheap Super HeavyWeight Gainer, Double Fudge Chocolate 6.6 lb, Champion Nutrition At 6% Off Discount!