Citracal Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D
- Calcium Supplement.
- With More Vitamin D.
- Maximum Caplet Dose.
- Helps Build Strong Bones.
- Also Supports Breast Health.
- New Value Size!
The goal of calcium supplementation is to help provide you with the necessary amount of calcium to fight the development and harmful effects of osteoporosis (thin, brittle bones), so you can keep active throughout your life.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teens and young adult white and Asian women maintain good bone health and may reduce their high risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above about 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
Citracal® + D is unique because it is calcium citrate, a highly soluble and absorbable form of calcium that allows the active calcium to be absorbed into your blood. The combination of these two properties is called bioavailability. The greater the bioavailability of calcium, the better your body is able to use it.
Unlike other forms of calcium such as calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate, calcium citrate does not require stomach acid to be absorbed. This means Citracal® + D can be taken with or without food. Citracal® + D is the logical calcium supplement choice to make if you are taking antacids or other medications used to reduce stomach acid. In addition to the ability of Citracal® + D to be absorbed at anytime (with or without meals), Citracal® + D has many other advantages.
Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D does not produce gas, thus avoiding bloating and discomfort. Citracal® + D is non-constipating. Clinical studies show that postmenopausal women who take Citracal® + D maintain the mass and thickness of their bones.
- The calcium citrate in Citracal is highly soluble and has unsurpassed absorption.
- Citracal works regardless of stomach acid content.
- Citracal contain no gluten-containing ingredients. It contains no wheat, barley, oats, rye, dairy products, dextrose, or yeast.
- Citracal has been studied and tested. It is a brand physicians recommend.
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings Per Container:
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Calcium (elemental) as calcium citrate 630 mg 63%
Vitamin D 500 IU 125%
Ingredients: Calcium citrate, polyethylene glycol, croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol-part hydrolyzed, titanium dioxide (color), magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Take 1 to 2 caplets two times daily or as recommended by your physician, pharmacist, or health professional. Citracal® + D can be taken with or without food.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep this and all dietary supplements out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Made in the USA.
• Read more about Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D, 240 Coated Caplets information
• More Photos of Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D, 240 Coated Caplets
• FAQs about Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D, 240 Coated Caplets
• Product reviews for Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D, 240 Coated Caplets
Order Cheap Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D, 240 Coated Caplets At 16% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |