Dymatize Nutrition Elite Entended Release XT
- Muscle Fuel And Workout Recovery Formula.
- Repairs Muscle After The Workout And Fuels The Body.
Elite XT Extended Release Protein is designed to be the ultimate muscle fuel and workout recovery formula. Knowing that protein repairs muscle after the workout and fuels the body throughout the day, Dymatize wanted to develop a product that took recovery to the next level, one that would revolutionize the protein category.
Elite XT features Nutrateric, a pharmaceutically developed coating system, is utilized on some of the ingredients to help provide an extended release of protein over a longer, extended period of time. This coating system is pH sensitive and is designed to help provide a prolonged delivery-further enhancing the extended release capacity of Dymatize Elite XT. After a battery of tests and trials, we have developed a calculated protein timing system that we call Sustained Muscle Saturation Technology (SMST).
How does SMST work? Different proteins have different chemical compositions and different rates at which they can be assimilated by the body. By developing an absorption "time-line" of the highest quality proteins, we were able to create the basis of Elite XT. To develop Dymatize Elite XT, every facet of protein usage was analyzed. Nitrogen retention, absorption as well as several other factors including specific amino acid profiles were examined.
Some of these additional factors included:
- 1-Rate of Absorption (RA): The rate each different protein source releases its amino acid.
- 2-Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS): An evaluation "best method" used by the FDA and FAO/WHO, which uses nitrogen absorption and amino acid profile to rate quality.
- 3-Amino Acid Profile: Each protein source has its own unique amino acid profile.
- 4-Biological Value (BV): Derived from the amount of Nitrogen absorbed over the amount of Nitrogen incorporated into the body. Helps determine the amount of protein absorbed from different protein sources.
- 5- Net Protein Utilization (NPU): is used to determine the ideal amount of essential amino acids. Dymatize determined that no single existing natural protein source was ideal for achieving extended release effects.
The optimal source was found to be a fusion of several different protein sources, including the addition of free form branch chain amino acids and other free form amino acids. Milk derived proteins, including Micellar Casein and Whey protein concentrates, all perfect score holders on both the PDCAAS and the BV scales, form the base of Elite XT.
Lastly, we have added the advanced enzyme matrix Zytrix to help aid the efficiency of the absorption of protein and other nutrients found in Elite XT. Furthermore, there is an added lipid blend that is specifically designed to help promote a longer absorption rate of the proteins by creating a complete , nitrogen rich environment which is sustained in the body for an extended period of time.
Dymatize Elite XT represents a massive step forward in Extended Release Protein Technology.
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 61
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories 125 -
Calories from Fat 17 -
Total Fat 2 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 150 mg 6%
Potassium 100 mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g -
Sugars 0 g -
Protein 21 g 42%
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 4%
Trans Fat 0 g -
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Elite Extended Release Protein Matrix: Whey, Milk and Egg derived Protein Compound including added Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and added glutamine): Milk Protein Matrix (Milk powder, Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate), Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate, Egg Protein and/or Egg Albumen, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, and Glutamine), Soy Isolate protein, Liposorb Blend (Sun Flower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Flax Seed Oil, Borage Oil, CLA Oil (conjugated linoleic acid), Evening Primrose Oil, Natural and Artificial flavors, Fiber Matrix (Xanthan Gum and Flax Seed Powder), Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Nutrateric Enteric Coating (Purified Water, Ethyl cellulose, Oleic Acid and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTS)), Zytrix, Sucralose.
Add 1 level scoops of Elite Entended Release XT to 10 ounces of water, milk or juice. Stir, shake, or blend for 20 seconds or until completely dispersed, then drink immediately.
Warnings: Contains ingredients from Milk, Egg, and Soy.
• Read more about Elite Entended Release XT, Blueberry Muffin, 4.4 lb, Dymatize Nutrition information
• More Photos of Elite Entended Release XT, Blueberry Muffin, 4.4 lb, Dymatize Nutrition
• FAQs about Elite Entended Release XT, Blueberry Muffin, 4.4 lb, Dymatize Nutrition
• Product reviews for Elite Entended Release XT, Blueberry Muffin, 4.4 lb, Dymatize Nutrition
Order Cheap Elite Entended Release XT, Blueberry Muffin, 4.4 lb, Dymatize Nutrition At 26% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |