FoodScience Of Vermont DHA Orange Gummies
- A great tasting DHA chewable to support cognition and neurological function.
- Cold pressed and molecularly distilled.
- Bears the IFOS logo.
- Each chewable soft gel provides 100 mg of DHA along
with 25 mg of EPA.
- Orange cream flavor.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) is one of the primary omega
3 fatty acids found in fish oils. It is very important in the
formation of cellular membranes of nerve and brain cells.
When DHA is in short supply, the structural and functional
integrity of these cells are compromised.
DHA is recommended for the support of:
- Brain growth and development
- Mental processing and psychomotor development in
- Academic performance and learning
- Cellular and vascular structures in the brain
- Cardiovascular function
- Cognitive function
- Retinal development
- Individuals with skin concerns
IFOS stands for International Fish Oil Standards which is a
program concerned with the quality of omega-3 products as it
relates to the international standards established by the World
Health Organization and the Council For Responsible Nutrition
for purity and concentration. The IFOS program is a reliable
source for third party validation regarding mercury and PCB's. The purpose of the Certification Mark is to let consumers know
that a product line has been tested by the IFOS Program to confirm
quality of the fish oil.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol, from soy) 2.5 IU
Fish Oil 250 mg
Yielding Total omega-3 fatty acids 135 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 25 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 100 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 0.32 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (porcine), glycerin, natural creamy
orange flavor, purified water, non-GMO modified starch, annatto
extract (for color).
Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Salmon, Sardine, Tuna) & Soy.
As a dietary supplement, take the amount
Ages 4 - 12: Chew one softgel daily.
Ages 12 and Up: Chew 1 softgel, up to four times daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health
care practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to
the State of California to cause birth defects, or other
Quality verified by IFOS™ (International Fish Oil Standards).
IFOS™ is a registered trademark of NutraSource Diagnostics Inc.
• Read more about DHA Orange Gummies, 120 Chewable Softgels, FoodScience Of Vermont information
• More Photos of DHA Orange Gummies, 120 Chewable Softgels, FoodScience Of Vermont
• FAQs about DHA Orange Gummies, 120 Chewable Softgels, FoodScience Of Vermont
• Product reviews for DHA Orange Gummies, 120 Chewable Softgels, FoodScience Of Vermont
Order Cheap DHA Orange Gummies, 120 Chewable Softgels, FoodScience Of Vermont At 25% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |