Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg
- 100% Natural (trans-isomer).
- An Active "Antioxidant" Form of CoQ10.
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active "Antioxidant" form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for
- those suffering from specific conditions.
- the middle-aged to elderly.
For all other adults, Healthy Origins CoQ10 remains a vital supplement for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Kaneka QH is produced exclusively in Japan through a reduction process of CoQ10 and is 100% natural (trans-isomer).
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg *
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Gelatin, Glycerin, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Purified Water, Bessway, Soy Lecithin and Annatto Extract. Contains Soy.
The use of Ascorbyl Palmitate in the formulation is covered by U.S. Patent No. 6740,338.
KANEKA QH is a trademark of Kaneka Corp.
Free of Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Barley, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts and Milk Products. No Preservatives, Artifical Flavors or Synthetic Colors.
Take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily with food or as directed by a physician.
• Read more about Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg, 30 SoftGels, Healthy Origins information
• More Photos of Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg, 30 SoftGels, Healthy Origins
• FAQs about Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg, 30 SoftGels, Healthy Origins
• Product reviews for Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg, 30 SoftGels, Healthy Origins
Order Cheap Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) 200 mg, 30 SoftGels, Healthy Origins At -2% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |