Maxi Health Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner
- Omega-3 with Folic Acid, Bioflavonoids and Iron.
- Important for fetal brain & eye development.
- Provides optimal health for mother and fetus during pregnancy.
The Maxi Omega-3 Prenatal Partner nutritional supplement contains important elements for proper fetal brain and eye development as well as providing added nutritional value to the pregnant mother while she continues to take her regular prenatal vitamin like our Maxi Health One Prenatal or our Maxi Prenatal.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Calories from fat 6
Total fat 0.7 g <2%*
Saturated fat 0.2 g <2%*
Polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g **
Monounsaturated fat 0.3 g **
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 30 mg 50%
Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg 200%
Iron (as TRAACS Ferrochel bisglycinate Chelate 10 mg 56%
Lemon bioflavonoid complex [50% total bioflavonoids(15 mg)] 30 mg **
Typical profile: (to equal 50% total bioflavonoids)
-- Flavanone (hesperidin) 42%(12.6 mg)
-- Flavanone (Eriocitrin) 2.5% (0.75 mg)
-- Flavanone (Naringenin 7-B-Rutinoside and others) 4.5% (135 mg)
-- Flavonols, flavones and related phenolic compounds 1% (0.3 mg)
Fish Oil 600 mg **
Total Omega fatty acids (rich in EPA and DHA) 510 mg **
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet
**%DV (Daily Value) not established.
Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, titanium dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols, Enzymax (calcium carbonate, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase, protease, silica).
Contains kosher fish oil (anchovy, sardine) and soy.
Enzymax, a vital digestive enzyme complex, is a registered trademark of Maxi Health Research Inc.
TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories Inc.
This product contains no gelatin, wheat, gluten, salt, sugar, milk, yeast, artificial colorings or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
In addition to Maxi Prenatal Take one (1) to two (2) Maxicaps daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Tested for potency and purity and found to be free of detectible levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCB's.
• Read more about Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner, 60 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth) information
• More Photos of Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner, 60 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth)
• FAQs about Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner, 60 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth)
• Product reviews for Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner, 60 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth)
Order Cheap Maxi Omega 3 Prenatal Partner, 60 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth) At 5% Off Discount!