Also Available: BioSil Healthy Bones Plus Kit
BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix
- Use in Conjunction with BioSil Bone Collagenizer Matrix.
- 3 Forms of Premium Calcium plus "Blood-to-Bone" Calcium Transporters.
- Increases Bone Mineral Density.
- Optimizes Calcium Absorption & Utilization.
- 1000 mg of High-Absorbing Calcium.
- 2000 IU of Vitamin D.
Although Bone Mineralizer Matrix can be taken by itself, it works best when taken with Bone Collagenizer Matrix. The milligram dosages and ingredient ratios created for Bone Mineralizer Matrix create the scientifically optimal bone-building complex when taken with the clinically-proven dosage of ch-OSA in Bone Collagenizer Matrix.
1000 mg Premium Elemental Calcium - in 3 Forms
Bone mineralizer Matrix contains 1000 mg of elemental calcium from calcium citrate, calcium ascorbate and di-calcium malate. These premium elemental froms of calcium enjoy superior absorption kinetics and GI tolerance compared with today's "common calciums." In addition, Bone Mineralizer Matrix can be taken between meals.
2000 IU of Vitamin D3
Vitamin D controls the absorption and distribution of calcium. Bone Mineralizer Matrix provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 has been clinically proven to 300% more effective than Vitamin D2. And 2000 IU is considered the optimal dose.
Key Calcium Transporters:
Less than 50% of dietary calcium gets delivered to the bones. Bone Mineralizer Matrix contains four potent transporters to make sure the calcium gets delivered from the bloodstream to the bone.
- MK-7: Creates calcium uptake to the bone from the bloodstream. MK-7 has a longer half-life than regular K2.
- Magnesium: Essential for calcium uptake into bone. Plus magnesium converts vitamin D to its active form.
- Lysine: transports calcium from the digestive tract to the blood stream. Lysine also preserves calcium in the body.
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings pre container: 20
Amount Per Serving %DV
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg 167%
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 75 mcg 93%
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7 / menaquinone-7) 25 mcg 31%
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 500%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Calcium (dicalcium malate, calcium citrate, calcium ascorbate) 1000 mg 100%
Magnesium (dimagnesium malate, magnesium oxide) 500 mg 125%
L-Lysine 100 mg *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl-cellulose, Glycerin.
Does not contain: wheat, milk, egg, gluten, tree nuts or peanuts, artificial colors or flavors, sugar, preservatives.
Take 6 tablets daily. For maximum absorption take 3 tablets 2 times a day. Best if used in conjunction with BioSil Bone Collagenizer Matrix containing ch-OSA.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
If you are taking medications (especially anticoagulant drugs such as Warfarin/Coumadin), consult your healthcare professional before using this products.
Not suitable for children under 12. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
• Read more about BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix, with 3 Forms of Premium Calcium, 120 Tablets information
• More Photos of BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix, with 3 Forms of Premium Calcium, 120 Tablets
• FAQs about BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix, with 3 Forms of Premium Calcium, 120 Tablets
• Product reviews for BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix, with 3 Forms of Premium Calcium, 120 Tablets
Order Cheap BioSil Bone Mineralizer Matrix, with 3 Forms of Premium Calcium, 120 Tablets At 5% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |