Nature's Way Primadophilus Probifia Pearls
- The Colon Health Probiotic.
Active Bifidobacteria cultures (such as B. longum, B. bifidum, B. breve, and B. infantis) are an essential part of the human intestinal microflora in the colon (large intestine). Studies show maintaining a proper balance of bifidobacteria within the colon can help:
- Support overall digestive and colon health.
- Reduce putrefactive (foul-smelling and potenitally harmful) substances in the colon.
- Maintain regularity and proper stool consistency.
- Promote healhty immune function.
As adults age the amount of bididobacteria in the colon declines. Taking Primadophilus Probifia fortifies the colon with health-promoting bifidobacteria.
- True Potency ensures the stability of active cultures at room temperature for the entire shelf life.
- True Identity ensures only the probiotic strains listed on the label are present in the product.
- True Release enteric-coating ensures survival through stomach acid for maximum delivery into the intestinal tract.
Serving Size 1 Pearl
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary probiotic 15 mg
blend providing 1 billion CRU
Bifidobacterium longum BB536 (morinaga strain);
Other ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, fish gelatin (tilapia), vegetable glycerin, soy leccithin, pectin, silicon dioxide.
Take 1 pearl daily with or without food. Do not chew or crush. Store in a cool, dry place.
May contain a minimal residual amount of milk protein. Pearl color variations are normal.
• Read more about Primadophilus Probifia Pearls, 30 Capsules, Nature's Way information
• More Photos of Primadophilus Probifia Pearls, 30 Capsules, Nature's Way
• FAQs about Primadophilus Probifia Pearls, 30 Capsules, Nature's Way
• Product reviews for Primadophilus Probifia Pearls, 30 Capsules, Nature's Way
Order Cheap Primadophilus Probifia Pearls, 30 Capsules, Nature's Way At 21% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |