Quantum Health OraMoist Time Released Dry Mouth Disc
- Clinically tested.
- Active enzymes.
- Easy to use.
- Delicious fruit flavor.
- Freshens breath.
- Sugar / Alcohol-free.
- Breakthrough technology.
OraMoist, for dry mouth (xerostomia), is a revolutionary oral disc that adheres to the roof of the mouth and moisturizes for up to 4 hours. It has been specially developed to alleviate parched, dry mouth (xerostomia), lock in moisture, restore a healthy oral environment and keep breath fresh.
Do you have dry mouth (xerostomia)?
Dry mouth can be caused by aging, certain illnesses, medications or lifestyle factors. Symptoms of dry mouth (xerostomia) include a sticky, dry feeling in the mouth, frequent thirst, sores in the mouth; sores or split skin at the corners of the mouth, cracked lips, a dry feeling in the throat, a burning or tingling sensation in the mouth, and a dry, red, raw tongue. Dry mouth (xerostomia is a common side effect of many prescription and non-prescription drugs.
Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Facts:
Who suffers from dry mouth (xerostomia)?
Dry mouth can result from aging, health conditions, lifestyle factors, and OTC or prescription drugs.
Health conditions that cause dry mouth (xerostomia):
Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Jorgen's syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, damage to salivary glands and more.
Some medications that cause dry mouth (xerostomia):
Antihistamines, pain relievers, blood pressure medications, antidepressants, chemotherapy agents, muscle relaxants, diuretics and more.
Lifestyle factors that may cause dry mouth (xerostomia):
Smoking, drinking alcohol, drinking caffeine.
OraMoist is effective.
OraMoist was recently compared to the leading dry mouth rinse in a study conducted at a leading University. The results? OraMoist created more moisture, significantly reduced discomfort and was chosen by more participants as the product they'd use again.
OraMoist Dry Mouth (xerostomia) Study Results:
"Treating Dry Mouth-Xerostomia Utilizing an Adhesive Oral Tablet As Compared With an Oral Rinses"
SUMMARY: Patients suffering from dry mouth (xerostomia) preferred treatment with OraMoist to treatment with a leading oral rinse. One group of patients suffering from dry mouth (xerostomia) was treated with OraMoist, the other with the leading mouthwash.
- 70% of those treated with OraMoist reported they would use the product in the future, compared to 30% of those using the mouthwash.
- Patients treated with OraMoist showed an increase of saliva production from .11 ml/2 min to .19 ml; the patients treated with mouthwash increased only from .09 ml to .10 ml.
- Both groups reported a statistically significant reduction in xerostomic sensation, but the moisturizing effect of OraMoist lasted longer than that of the mouthwash.
The study was conducted by Dr. Doron Afriamian, Chief of Research, Director of the Salivary Gland Dysfunction Clinic, Department of Oral Medicine, Hadassah Medical Center Ein Kerem Jerusalem
How to Use OraMoist for Dry Mouth (Xerostomia)?
Place the OraMoist disc on a clean, dry finger with the convex or round pink side up. Place the pink side on side of the roof of the mouth (palette), halfway back and hold in place of 10 seconds. The disc will adhere to the palette for up to 4 hours and then dissolve. Use up to three discs a day. Denture wearers: If upper dentures or other appliances cover the roof of the mouth, attach the disc to the inside of the cheek. Do not attach to dentures or appliances.
• Read more about OraMoist Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Disc Time Released, 16 Discs, Quantum Health information
• More Photos of OraMoist Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Disc Time Released, 16 Discs, Quantum Health
• FAQs about OraMoist Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Disc Time Released, 16 Discs, Quantum Health
• Product reviews for OraMoist Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Disc Time Released, 16 Discs, Quantum Health
Order Cheap OraMoist Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Disc Time Released, 16 Discs, Quantum Health At 25% Off Discount!
|Buy Now at Wholesale!|| |